Saturday, November 25, 2006

I've had the biggest Christmas shopping session ever today. It's been great. I've bought wrapping paper, christmas cards...and a couple of presents. I probably didn't buy as much as I thought I did- but it feels like it! I've bought a lot for my boyfriend :) so I hope he'll like them.

The good news is - I get to do it all over again tomorrow, when I go on the hunt for a few more elusive gifts for both my friends and Gary. I've decided I'm going to be doing a lot of baking too over the festive season, so as to cover for the fact that I didn't know what to buy for some people...so I'll just be making them cake and cookies and sticking a five pound note in their card, something like that. It's the thought that counts anyway, right??

Nevertheless, I have been soo tired this week. I don't know whether it's the weather or me, or a combination of both...but I do genuinely feel like a lazy crapbag most days now. I don't know how some of my housemates manage to go to the gym every day in the rain and cold weather. That sounds like hard work to me. Technically, I should be working out today- but the fact I feel like crap and completely dead may prevent me somewhat. Nevermind, I'll do it tomorrow.

My cravings for chocolate have been through the roof this week. Nothing but chocolate is good enough, it would seem...

0 comments: