Monday, January 28, 2008

Whilst I should be revising right now, I am hung over and procrastinating to within an inch of my life. Basically, anything you can possibly imagine as distracting, IS.

I went to Pop Tarts last night, which is the unions' 60's/70's/80's/90's pop night and I had a really good time. But perhaps had one too many for my current liking. We went to celebrate my housemate Laura's 22nd birthday. Good times.

We had Singstar on the TV and other such delights before we went out too which was fun- the idea being to outsing your opponent.

Right, today's plan is to get some food going and then get down to a session of revision. I've got quite a big chapter to read, so I best go and read it before it starts to get too dark.

I'll update when I'm less busy.

Byee for now.

0 comments: