Sunday, March 04, 2007

Last night was...weird. Yet fun.
Did anyone see the lunar eclipse? I did- it was so beautiful. It made me feel all humble and small and insignificant.

Pop Tarts came and went pretty quick. I was really drunk on a bottle of red wine, pretty much all I drank. That and one or two cocktails. I went to a house party afterwards- but I didn't stay there too long before I came back home.

I've got to meet up with my group to discuss our TV project tonight. It's an emergency meeting because the chairman of the disabled children's nursery, called up Holly today I believe and said that all of the kids' parents had refused permission for their children to be filmed...so now we have to decide what we're gonna do, whether we're going to work our way around it, or abandon the idea altogether. Which would be tragic as we've come so far with this now.

So we're just going to have to pull together and sort this out.

Had a bit of a hangover today- didn't wake up until nearly noon or so and the day seems to have flown by ever since! Probably because I'm doing nothing...which sounds unusual, but seems to be the case.

I went to see Borat at the union's cinema yesterday afternoon. It was very funny, I was surprised how good it was actually. Obviously some parts of it were very risqué, but it's nice to know that people can still laugh in the face of political correctness. They understand it's funny, it's not safe humour...that's what makes a comedy, in a way.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a small update.

0 comments: