Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today I went to a Stiletto meeting about taking on a prominent role within the women's union magazine next year (as the third years who edit the magazine and so forth are leaving soon) and I decided to put my name down for that of Deputy/Sub Editor and of features editor.

I think it'd be a really cool role to be second editor in charge of the publication. Still stressy, but not quite as much hard work as that of the editor herself. Holly has decided to take upon the role of editor. Of course, none of these are finalised...but I believe that we may well get these positions since not many people turned up to the meeting and of those positions left, I think only a few remaining will go to stuff like Secretary, Treasurer, etc. It all depends. Either way, I shall know for definite when I get back after Easter. Nice.

I'm in the process of packing right now. I always find this a difficult thing to do. The motivation to get my things together is always- non-existant :p it seems. I've done the clothes packing part. It's just everything else now. Books, toiletries, make-up etc....I might pack my books tonight, but the rest will have to wait.

I've been doing some reading for my essay, but I haven't taken my book back to the library (the other two I have though). I'm gonna take this one home instead and use it there.It has some really good quotes in it, so I'd be worried I'd be missing something out if I didn't.

Not too much else to say really. I went to Plug last night with some housemates. We had a pretty decent end-of-term night out...but we all left fairly early. Whether or not that was a good thing, it's difficult to say. I wasn't too arsed though, I guess other people just felt tired. I definitely wasn't gonna stay on my own, haha.

Well anyway, just thought I'd post this and update a little bit.


Hmm, I'm starting to get an addiction to soya milk. Haha. Just thought I'd share that tiny piece of information.

0 comments: